cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

When Will I Receive the Funds After a Domain Is Sold Via Premium Listing?

I've sold my domain through GoDaddy Premium Listing on March 4, 2018. Today is March 19, 2018 and I still not yet receive the funds on my PayPal account. I've sold a domain before (also through GoDaddy Premium Listing) and the funds goes to my PayPal account in just few days. How long should I wait until the funds transferred? The domain transfer are completed and the new owner of the domain name also have build a new website on it.

7 REPLIES 7
Super User II
Super User II

Re: When Will I Receive the Funds After a Domain Is Sold Via Premium Listing?

@imgunawan212 wrote:

I've sold my domain through GoDaddy Premium Listing on March 4, 2018. Today is March 19, 2018 and I still not yet receive the funds on my PayPal account. I've sold a domain before (also through GoDaddy Premium Listing) and the funds goes to my PayPal account in just few days. How long should I wait until the funds transferred? The domain transfer are completed and the new owner of the domain name also have build a new website on it.

@imgunawan212 Typically funds for Premium Listing sales are disbursed 6 days after the sale. I would reach out to auctions@godaddy.com and find out what the issue is. You can also go into your domain manager and go to "premium listings" to see what the status is and make sure it had an active payout method selected.

----

The status of the domain is "Sold - Pending Fraud Verification" but I received an email from GoDaddy on March 9, 2018 mentioned that GoDaddy have verified that the buyer's funds have been received and I will receive the net proceeds from the sale in 1-2 business days. No further action is required. I have send some email to the email address above and waiting for a reply from the team.

Super User II
Super User II

@imgunawan212 wrote:

The status of the domain is "Sold - Pending Fraud Verification" but I received an email from GoDaddy on March 9, 2018 mentioned that GoDaddy have verified that the buyer's funds have been received and I will receive the net proceeds from the sale in 1-2 business days. No further action is required. I have send some email to the email address above and waiting for a reply from the team.

@imgunawan212 Ok, let us know when you receive it.

---

New

My domain has sold 2 days ago via premium listings, when will i receive the funds via my paypal account?

Super User II
Super User II
Solution

@filano wrote:

My domain has sold 2 days ago via premium listings, when will i receive the funds via my paypal account?

@filano typically on the 6th day after the sale.

----

My domain sold via premium listing almost 53 days gone and I am still waiting for receive fund I think GoDaddy have to inquiry about this matter, why GoDaddy sit on my payment?
Super User II
Super User II

@MohammedQuresh wrote:
My domain sold via premium listing almost 53 days gone and I am still waiting for receive fund I think GoDaddy have to inquiry about this matter, why GoDaddy sit on my payment?

@MohammedQuresh Send an email to auctions@godaddy.com with the domain name that sold.

---