cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I receive payment on my Paypal for a domain i sold via Offer/Counter-Offer

Hi there,

I have a question regarding how long before fund (payment) will reflect on my paypal account after I receive an email with subject "Payment Finalized" stating:

>>>>Thank you for your participation in the GoDaddy Domain Buy Service process. The funds for the sale of domain name DOMAINNAME.COM are scheduled to be released to you on 1/27/2018, to the payment profile paypalemail@mail.com, you provided at the beginning of negotiations. Note: it may take a few additional days for your account to reflect deposit of these funds depending on the policies of your financial institution.

We are closing the ticket for  DOMAINNAME.COM as a completed transaction. We look forward to working with you again in the future.<<<<

For history, I received this email on 1/26/2018. I received an email that the buyer has completed payment on 1/24/2018, I initiated the domain transfer the same day and then, I received a "Change of account confirmed" email on 1/25/2018.

Shouldn't it reflect on my paypal when the last email says: "scheduled to be released to you on 1/27/2018"? When paypal usually reflect funds that you receive the same day.

Thanks for the help that can be provided here.

1 REPLY 1

Re: When will I receive payment on my Paypal for a domain i sold via Offer/Counter-Offer

Hi @slashingedge, thanks for posting.

Members of the community do not have access to account details. You will need to call Support to review this if you still haven't receive the funds.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 Support | Check System Status