Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Can not transfer domain

Hello

i want to transfer one of my domains to another registrar

the other registrar account is my brothers account

i unlocked the domain in godaddy, i also got the authentication code from godaddy and gave it to the other registrar.

nothing happened until now.

can you help

i can give details in private communication

please help

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User III

Are you getting any errors from the other registrar?  If everything looks good on their end you may just need to approve the transfer here.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/accept-or-decline-a-transfer-away-from-godaddy-6040

View solution in original post

Hi @riadaf,

Welcome to the Community!

Your brother will need to purchase a transfer at that other registrar. Once purchased, they can enter the authorization code you provided to enable that registrar to make the request. When there is a valid request made to the Registry, they will move the domain(s) in your account to a "pending transfer" status. If you see the status in your account reading "pending transfer", or moved to your transfer screen (in the "Domains" drop-down menu in the Domain Manager), you can approve the transfer in the GoDaddy account. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III

Are you getting any errors from the other registrar?  If everything looks good on their end you may just need to approve the transfer here.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/accept-or-decline-a-transfer-away-from-godaddy-6040

Hi @riadaf,

Welcome to the Community!

Your brother will need to purchase a transfer at that other registrar. Once purchased, they can enter the authorization code you provided to enable that registrar to make the request. When there is a valid request made to the Registry, they will move the domain(s) in your account to a "pending transfer" status. If you see the status in your account reading "pending transfer", or moved to your transfer screen (in the "Domains" drop-down menu in the Domain Manager), you can approve the transfer in the GoDaddy account. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support