cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Domain Transfer is not yet pending?

I too want to transfer my domain out of GoDaddy, I did the required steps both on GoDaddy side and on other registrar side. But when I checked pending transfer page. The domain I am trying to transfer is not even there. 

The process at the other registrar was successful and status is pending release. I want to speed up the process if possible. Please help. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @centralmainan,

Welcome to the Community!

First, we've moved your post as it was added to an older, solved transfer issue.

There are several things to check for if your domain is failing to transfer. If its still listed in the Domain Manager, but not in the Transfer screen, GoDaddy has not received a valid request from the registry, or the domain can't be moved yet. Check and correct each of the things below, then you must re-initiate the transfer from the gaining registrar.

• If the domain has Protected Registration applied, this must be removed first before a transfer can be requested. 
  • Make sure the domain is unlocked in your account. 
  • If the domain was registered within the last 60 days, it can't be transferred until the 60 days have passed.
  • If the registrant information on the domain was changed in the last 60 days, it can't be transferred until the 60 days have passed.
  • Certain country-code domains have different requirements for transfer and may need to be escalated through GoDaddy's CCTLD team. You can check requirements for your specific TLD here

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @centralmainan,

Welcome to the Community!

First, we've moved your post as it was added to an older, solved transfer issue.

There are several things to check for if your domain is failing to transfer. If its still listed in the Domain Manager, but not in the Transfer screen, GoDaddy has not received a valid request from the registry, or the domain can't be moved yet. Check and correct each of the things below, then you must re-initiate the transfer from the gaining registrar.

• If the domain has Protected Registration applied, this must be removed first before a transfer can be requested. 
  • Make sure the domain is unlocked in your account. 
  • If the domain was registered within the last 60 days, it can't be transferred until the 60 days have passed.
  • If the registrant information on the domain was changed in the last 60 days, it can't be transferred until the 60 days have passed.
  • Certain country-code domains have different requirements for transfer and may need to be escalated through GoDaddy's CCTLD team. You can check requirements for your specific TLD here

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post