cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Domain missing from my account after the renewal

I had registered a new secureguard.sg domain and it was renewed on March 20th by godaddy and charged to my CC but it went missing from my account and found that it was taken over by ASCIO without any prior notice or approval from me. Support to godaddy was really frustrating as the first officer refused to accept my case saying that it has been transferred to ASCIO and it will not happen without my knowledge and I asked to speak to the supervisor then she came back saying that it was not transferred by me as the process of transferring has not happened. She and next officer did not escalate right channel internally thus I'm at 7th day without domain (WEB & Email)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Domain missing from my account after the renewal

Hi @manojok,

Welcome to the Community!

There are specific requirements set by the .SG registry for renewals. You can read more about the ccTLD here. Upon entering the domain in a browser, it is now active and resolving successfully. Please let the GoDaddy customer care team know if you need any further help. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Domain missing from my account after the renewal

Hi @manojok,

Welcome to the Community!

There are specific requirements set by the .SG registry for renewals. You can read more about the ccTLD here. Upon entering the domain in a browser, it is now active and resolving successfully. Please let the GoDaddy customer care team know if you need any further help. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post