cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Domain transfer and email issues

Hello,

I am working on receiving a transfer of domain names from another individual who does not use GoDaddy. I have gone through all the processes; the domain is unlocked, I have received the EPP. I assume I am now on the last step where it provides you with the price of the transfer and yearly renewal along with offering the Privacy Protection. At the very bottom of this page, it shows a message about the email along with "Continue". I press continue but nothing happens and does not show any error. The only other message on the page is:

"Transfer your email, too

Looks like you already have email accounts on DOMAIN NAME HERE.

Simplify your life by managing your domain and email in the same place. We can move all of your emails, attachments, contacts, and folders without disrupting your day-to-day. Or simply help you find the right email solution for you. Give us a call at 480-505-8877."

I have yet to call but it will not let me continue and this seems to be the only problem. What am I suppose to do?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: Domain transfer and email issues

Hello @circlecoutdoor ,

Thanks for posting.  The most important thing before transferring your domain to is take note of current DNS records to ensue all is in place once the domain transfers over.  Did you decide to get new email service with us too?  Please let us know if this has been resolved. 😊