cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I would like to promote my domains through the SedoMLS Premium

Hello,

I’m sure you know that I have a sizable domain portfolio with you at this point in time.

One of my goals this year is to maximize my earnings from domain sales. To achieve this I would like to promote my domains through the SedoMLS Premium program in order to increase the exposure of my domain sales listings. Sedo has informed me that you are not yet working with them to enable instant transfer sales through their SedoMLS Premium domain sales network.

Is there a plan for you to integrate this service? I’ve heard that many registrars are currently partnering with Sedo. I would prefer to list my portfolio in SedoMLS Premium through my account with you.

Sedo’s BizDev team can be reached at partners@sedo.com. Please have your BizDev team reach out to them to find what you can gain from the partnership and what it takes to implement.

Best regards,

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I would like to promote my domains through the SedoMLS Premium

Hi @manojkamlesh369,

Welcome to the Community!

The users in this community forum will have no access to your account to determine the size of your domain investments, or the ability to contact another company on GoDaddy's behalf. Please contact the GoDaddy aftermarket support team with any questions you have regarding their partnerships or future plans. You can reach them directly at Auctions@GoDaddy.com.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

hello TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

I wanted to know if GoDaddy is partnered up with SedoMLS or is planning to partner up. I want to sell a domain using the SedoMLS Premium service. But to use this service, the registrar of the domain must be one of there partners. Can you please tell something about it

Thank you

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @manojkamlesh369, we are not affiliated with Sedo.  We offer our own GoDaddy auctions and work with Afternic: http://godaddy.com/help/afternic-premium-promotion-program-faq-12077.  

MPC