cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorize button to transfer domain from another registrar to godaddy! pls help

I have read the GoDaddy help documents (how to transfer domain from another registrar to godaddy) and it says that I will get an email (Yes, I got it), and I should click the Authorize button to authroize the transfer within 5 days otherwise it won't happen!

The problem is, I DONT have any authorize button or link in the email!! All I got is this email (I did get a transaction ID and security code.. but nowhere to put it)

Here is the screenshot of the email:

ggogaddy transfer.jpg

I have seen some other people in the forum having the same issue, but no solution has been given yet!

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III

You can resend the email following the steps of this article, you'll also see if there are any errors listed on the Transfers-in page.

https://www.godaddy.com/help/how-do-i-resend-the-transfer-confirmation-email-to-my-updated-admin-ema...

I had the same problem. Under Firefox (a VERY popular browser) the option does not appear. Under google Chrome it worked fine? I have no idea other then I secretly think godaddy wants to make it as difficult as they can so you wont transfer your domain.