cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

transfer domain from godaddy to microsoft 365

I have more than 72 hours waiting for an answer and nobody give me an answer about it, it is amazing that take to long to release. the message is:

domain.com was already added to a different office 365 tenant NETORGFT5470045.onmicrosoft.com which is managed by godaddy. to add this domain to this tenant you will need to contact Godaddy support and have this domain removed from NETORGFT5470045.onmicrosoft
com.

Help!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee
Employee

Re: transfer domain from godaddy to microsoft 365

Hi @nahualt,

Welcome to the Community!

No one in this Community forum has access to your account in order to take this action. You'll need to contact GoDaddy customer support in order to request the escalation required to remove your domain name from an existing plan. It's not something you're able to do in the account.

GoDaddy has phone support available at the numbers here: x.co/247support. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support
Highlighted

Re: transfer domain from godaddy to microsoft 365

I have 9 days today waiting that they resolve, I call every day and say excuse, like they don't know what to do, after 9 days they open a ticket to Microsoft, what a mess of support, I am a company and I have a lot of pressure about this, but godaddy take the renewal on time from my card and they don't give a s...... of support, I am, still waiting 😞