• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Can you add a meta tag or upload .txt file for verification purposes in GoDaddy online store?

Is there anyway to add a meta tag or upload .txt file for verification purposes other than pinterest, google, etc. in the GoDaddy online store. If not could be deal breakwr and will be moving my site

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Meta Tags

Hey there @mmmmmmmmm,

There is an html embed feature that may allow you to do what you want. However, I don't believe there's a way to do this by accessing the server. You can't upload files like that to the server on a GoCentral site because you don't have access to the backend.

GoCentral is meant to be a website with training wheels, for the most part. If you're looking for more advanced features you should consider something like a WordPress site.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community