• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

How to receive payments when somebody bought a product in my godaddy website

So How do I receive payments in my godaddy website when someone buys my product? I'm really confused on how this would work since I don't know how godaddy could send payments through my paypal when someone buys my product on my website. (The product paypal thing is a part of godaddy central website editor in the paypal button) 

1 REPLY 1
    Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I
    Solution

Re: How to receive payments when somebody bought a product in my godaddy website

Hi @anotherone246 ,

There is a wizard in the setup of the shopping cart that will walk you through the process of connecting your shopping cart to PayPal . Conceptually, this is how you may want to look at it. GoDaddy is not actually the source of information sent to PayPal . When you go through the configuration you as the website owner are providing the information that is to be delivered to PayPal . In your PayPal account configuration you can set a parameter that identifies the websites that can send information to your Paypal account . You as owner of the website that you have hosted at GoDaddy is the actual sender . All you are doing is letting GoDaddy send an encrypted information exchange between you, your customer  and PayPal .

Hope this helps,

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites