• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Move text box?

Hi! I am new to this and was wondering if someone can help point me in the right direction. Is it possible to adjust the placement of the default text boxes? For example I would like to move the attached text boxhome page.PNG on my home page up just a bit but am not sure how to or if it is possible. Thank you in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User III Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: Move text box?

Unfortunately no.

Well thats dumb. Thanks for the info!

Super User III Super User III
    Super User III

Yes, the intention for GoCentral is for absolute beginners who just want to add their own content to the prebuilt templates.  Unfortunately advanced features were held back or restricted because they tended to confuse beginners in previous Website Builder versions.

I'll often recommend WordPress for those who need more flexibility as it can be customized with plugins or even custom coding (and there are several other CMSs that can be automatically installed in a Hosting plan).  I'm not sure what will work best for your needs, or if that's more effort than you're looking to put in.  It would have been nice if Website Builder was split into two lines; GoCentral for absolute beginners, then another version for those who understand the basics and want some flexibility but still want to save some time.