• GoDaddy Community
  • GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Possible to add a punch card or customer loyalty program to my site?

I was wondering if anyone know if or how it is possible to add a punch card, or customer loyalty program to the site. My store is online only, and I like to offer a 'punch card' so when the customer purchases 10 products, they get the next one free. Is there a way to do that? 

If it helps, I use both Stripe and Paypal, but I'm not the best at knowing how to integrate extras.

Thanks for reading! 

5 REPLIES 5
    Solution

Re: BOGO / Punch Card - is it possible?

Hi @lolajeepjava

Thanks for posting in our forums. Our Online Store does not have that feature. Here are some other options, since our platform does not include this feature, you can check out our blog posting here.

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

when I click the link I get a 400 error... can you please verify link and send the correct one? I'd love to read and learn more. 

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

@lolajeepjava - Sorry you're having trouble. I'm not getting that error with the link above. Try visiting the URL below:
    https://www.godaddy.com/garage/customer-loyalty-101-small-businesses-can-retain-loyal-customers/

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Nope... didn't work. I'm still getting the 400 error. Any other way I can read the article? 

Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

@lolajeepjava. Strange. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working. I can visit the link from other networks. You may want to try a different internet connection or a VPN perhaps. I can't reproduce the content in full here, but I can tell you that one of the providers mentioned in the article is Belly. You can see if they have something you can use. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.