• GoCentral | Website Builder
  • GoCentral | Website Builder

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Uploading a Fillable PDF Form in GO Central!!!!

First and foremost, like most others who had the previous platform and were forced to GO Central, I am COMPLETELY MIFFED at whatever convenience this was supposed to provide. I hate it. Period. I figured out how to add downloadable forms, HOWEVER, the documents are uploaded were fillable PDF forms, important to my business, and the form portion was STRIPPED and the basic PDFs were uploaded. Now what do I need to do to get this to work. This was the worst "UPGRADE" ever!

2 REPLIES 2
    Helper V
    Solution

Re: Uploading a Fillable PDF Form in GO Central!!!!

@gdstravelsThis isn't probably what you want to hear, but I don't believe that function exits in this product. I would like to have that feature also, but ....

A workaround you could try might be to attach the form as a pdf and have them fill out the form and then print to file. They could attach the file and e-mail it to you. Or you may be able to add an e-mail button to your form at the bottom that will do it outside of the website/store.

It's certainly not ideal, but without this option, you're very limited.

Re: Uploading a Fillable PDF Form in GO Central!!!!

Yes, the Website builder does support this option.  I've used it for years.  You link your "Submit" button to your uploaded document.