cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

GoDaddy customer support is useless and crap.

I have been facing issue with my email since 3 months now. Not once has a single customer support executive even care to solve it. Bunch of useless people sitting to attend customers calls and solve nothing. It is so frustrating to talk to any of them now. I have started moving all my domains to hostgator hoping they are not full crap like you.

3 REPLIES 3
Super User I Super User I
Super User I

Re: GoDaddy customer support is useless and crap.

Sorry to hear that you have had such an issue with GoDaddy customer support @PurvilDubaria. I am starting to feel really guilty, I never seem to run into the issues others do while contacting GoDaddy support. Typically my issues are resolved quickly and the representative I speak with is knowledgeable enough to resolve my query. I have on occasion had support personnel that start off with the script and don't seem to know much beyond what their computer monitor says and I have even experienced crazy wait times to speak to a representative.

As a whole my experience with GoDaddy has been great and I have dealt with my share of companies and call in customer support. HostGator? I often advise people to use GoDaddy over HostGator because of the GoDaddy call in support. If you have an issue with GoDaddy call in customer service wait until you start chatting with HostGator support. Happy chomping!

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

I am sure I may not have to contact them at all as they seem to have superior product that yours.

Highlighted
Super User I Super User I
Super User I
Solution

@PurvilDubaria wrote:

I am sure I may not have to contact them at all as they seem to have superior product that yours.

Not "mine" @PurvilDubaria, I'm just a GoDaddy Community Member like you. I don't have a reason to recommend GoDaddy other than my belief that they are the right fit for a given client. My recommendation is not always GoDaddy but for those who feel like they need hands on support I feel that GoDaddy offers superior service at a reasonable price. I have done and continue to do business with HostGator as well as other hosting companies. Please know that my words are my own and unsolicited.

I wish you the best is your hosting and domain needs. I was simply offering what little advice and experience I have to give (read signature).

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head