cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have hosting and a domain but 48 hours later and my domain is still "parked"

I purchased a domain about 2 weeks ago and just over 48 hours ago I purchased hosting for that domain. The domain is www.hugoreeves.com. When I visit the domain, I get the standard, you have registered the domain... domain is parked. When I go to the I.P. address however I get an under development style message 107.180.50.219 Furthermore, when I go to my godaddy account under the hosting section, it says I have economy linux hosting for hugoreeves.com but under my domains section it says that hugoreeves.com "Is just sitting there. Put it to work." Does anyone have any idea what is going on here? It's been over 48 hours so DNS propagation should be complete but even then I think there are bigger issues as shown when I look at my domains and hosting packages and there is inconsistency. Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
Helper V
Helper V

Re: I have hosting and a domain but 48 hours later and my domain is still "parked"

Please confirm you're using domain and hosting from Godaddy ?

If no then you must contact each one of them and discuss on DNS Settings. For help from my side let me know were is your domain and hosting. Maybe I can let you know as I've experience with this.

Please give it a +1 and also click "Mark As Accepted Solution" if you find it satisfactory. Thanking You With Regards | Harry Parmar

Re: I have hosting and a domain but 48 hours later and my domain is still "parked"

Hi,

Can you see all of your files via ftp?

Sincerely,

ChrisArnell

New

Hi, I have created Alias for my domain and the root folder am using is the primary one, however its been week now and the alias domain does not work