cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mangento

I intend to buy a Magento ecommerce template from themeforest.com. What are the requirements to host a magento ecommerce website? Do I need to buy a domain name and space etc? Please advise. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Helper V

Re: Mangento

@AatashEcommerce wrote:

I intend to buy a Magento ecommerce template from themeforest.com. What are the requirements to host a magento ecommerce website? Do I need to buy a domain name and space etc? Please advise. Thank you

@AatashEcommerce

Hello there,

I just moved my stores over to Magento ...... it was a entertaining move. Using the word, "entertaining", to replace the curse words haha Smiley Wink  A godaddy c/s lady said to go to wordpress, but i was not impressed with it right out of the package.

Buy a server, go into your server and make sure EVERYTHING is running correctly first thing! On a brand new shiny server it should be pretty easy.

Any webstore should have its own domain name in my way of thinking..... Get everything set up on the server. Magento 2 is new..... so keep that in mind. Do not buy anything until you know you are not throwing away your hard earned money. Which Magento version is the template for etc..

Magento just like everything else is a little bit of a learning curve..... not bad if I can do it anyone can.

Wish you well on your project!

Mrsroadrunner Photography