cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

One website means no subdomains? What will be included in the Economy Hosting package?

Hi 

My name is shahzaib and I wants some information I wanted to know about the Economy package. They stated that I can use one website is that means I cannot use any subdomains what I wanted to know is what will be inluded in Economy package?

Free domain?

Free subdomains? how many?

Free SSL?

Disk space?

Emails?

Cpanel?

Phpmyadmin?

Ssh facility?

Linux server?

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User II

Free domain on initial term; 1, 2, or 3 years accompanying a hosting plan of equal or greater length.  Both the domain and hosting need to be added to your cart before checking out.

Up to 25 sub-domains.

Linux with cPanel is the default for shared hosting unless you select Windows with Plesk.

100 GB disk space.

No free SSL, it's an available add-on.

Yes for SSH and phpMyAdmin.

View solution in original post

Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Sounds like going to the GoDaddy Hosting Plan Comparison chart will answer your question @Shahzaib342? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II

Free domain on initial term; 1, 2, or 3 years accompanying a hosting plan of equal or greater length.  Both the domain and hosting need to be added to your cart before checking out.

Up to 25 sub-domains.

Linux with cPanel is the default for shared hosting unless you select Windows with Plesk.

100 GB disk space.

No free SSL, it's an available add-on.

Yes for SSH and phpMyAdmin.

Super User II Super User II
Super User II

Sounds like going to the GoDaddy Hosting Plan Comparison chart will answer your question @Shahzaib342? I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head