cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Eamonn
New

Unacceptable level of server DownTime? What am I paying for???

In the past twelve weeks I have received this message over FORTY TIMES!

Error message: Read time out.

The website went down at: 01/09/2021 at 09:17
and is currently down for 1 minute

We'll notify you as soon as it's back up.

This level of service is unacceptable!GoDaddy up-downtime emails 2.PNGGoDaddy up-downtime emails.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PL281
Super User II

@Eamonn 

I have a few hundred sites on Managed WordPress - and I get alerts like this on both sites on Managed WordPress and not - ProSites is using (or at least had been using) a service called uptime robot - I have found in the last 3-6 months it has produced many false positives / timeouts from the monitoring system - I tested with another monitor betteruptime and when prosites was saying there was a timeout - betteruptime was fine - pointing me to say that this was a false positive for that account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PL281
Super User II

@Eamonn 

I have a few hundred sites on Managed WordPress - and I get alerts like this on both sites on Managed WordPress and not - ProSites is using (or at least had been using) a service called uptime robot - I have found in the last 3-6 months it has produced many false positives / timeouts from the monitoring system - I tested with another monitor betteruptime and when prosites was saying there was a timeout - betteruptime was fine - pointing me to say that this was a false positive for that account.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post