cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

discounts and promo codes for new website

Hi
I am in the process of building my own website using go-daddy. I started this around 2 weeks ago. When I came to the checkout I tried to use one of the numerous promo codes that go daddy have emailed me since registering 3 weeks ago.
However it is saying that I have to buy something for 0.75p in the new products. I cannot find this anywhere. I am beginning to think that this does not exist. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @lockpicker1969,

Welcome to the Community!

It's not clear what kind of discount code you were using or what the conditions for use are. Were you able to resolve the purchase process? If you're still not able to use the discount, your best option is to contact GoDaddy support so the Billing team can assist.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @lockpicker1969,

Welcome to the Community!

It's not clear what kind of discount code you were using or what the conditions for use are. Were you able to resolve the purchase process? If you're still not able to use the discount, your best option is to contact GoDaddy support so the Billing team can assist.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

Hi

Thanks for the welcome,its good to now be on board. After contacting support I was offered a generous offer which I decided to take up. Now for some more hard work to get my site up and running.