cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

GoCentral Video Layout Improvements

As a video maker, I'd like to be able to categorize multiple videos into different sections. GoCentral Website Builder only allows 1 video per section, which means that each time I want to add a new video, I am forced to create a new section for it. My goal is to be able to instead add multiple videos per section (like my abilities with photos), and organize them accordingly so I have a clearer flow on my site. Anyone know anything about this?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: GoCentral Video Layout Improvements

Hi @drea_ Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! I can definitely see how that would be a good feature. There isn't a way to do that in GoCentral currently but I'll make sure your suggestion gets passed on to our product team Smiley Happy

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: GoCentral Video Layout Improvements

Hi @drea_. I know it's been a while but I wanted to let you know that as of a few weeks ago, there are more options for displaying your videos in our Websites + Marketing (formerly GoCentral) product. We added the ability to use videos in several of our "About" section layouts. If you use that type of section, you will have additional layout options. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.