cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Publishing 'something' at all my URLS

I own 25-30 URL's with GoDaddy. They are all related to my central business plan. My thought is that EACH of these URL's should be 'published' and with a certain amount of 'CONTENT. This as opposed to simply doing 'forwards' from these addresses I own.

Does this idea of creating a web of 'micro sites' (with content) make sense? Will I gain any SEO advantages? Other than the time and cost to 'build out' 25 URL's, what is the downside of this strategy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Publishing 'something' at all my URLS

You can do that as long as you keep a "humans-first" mentality with SEO and avoid duplicate content.  Think about different ways your offerings can be marketed and create sites specifically tailored to those markets.  Then try to fit in the key phrases those types of customers may search for.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

Re: Publishing 'something' at all my URLS

You can do that as long as you keep a "humans-first" mentality with SEO and avoid duplicate content.  Think about different ways your offerings can be marketed and create sites specifically tailored to those markets.  Then try to fit in the key phrases those types of customers may search for.

View solution in original post