cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

Train your employees on products you sell

Hey GoDaddy, if you sell the product train your staff to support it.  

We all know you purchased sellbrite and have integrated it in the back end of the estore to allow customers to connect to Amazon, etsy, ebay etc.

Ive been working for 3 weeks now trying to get my new GoCentral market place store integrated into Google Shopping.  I have called help multiple times and have gotten no where.  I have even contacted the sellbrite team.  They told me to contact GoDaddy for support.   On one support call I thought the tech was communicating with the actual sellbrite team but it turned out to be his advanced support team member who didn't understand the market place to listing conversion either. 

I now have google telling me that items are missing from the Content API feed, so I'll be calling again tomorrow just to make sure your phone still works, because I willing to bet I won't receiving an answer.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Train your employees on products you sell

Hi @Mr_Audio. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @Mr_Audio. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We're always looking for ways to get better and we appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

If there is a specific technical issue that the community can try to help out with, I'd encourage you to post that subject as it's own thread. Someone may be able to provide suggestions on how you can move forward.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I do currently have a specific technical issue.  I have posted it on the forums https://www.godaddy.com/community/Websites-Marketing-Website/Missing-value-link-in-Ecommerce-Marketp...

But getting everything to down to this single issue has been an exercise in frustration.  A lot of this would could be eliminated with a good tutorial, and training for personnel to assist customers.  Just so I'm clear my frustration isn't with the community here its with Godaddy itself.