cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfulfilled status for Curbside Pickup

So apparently last week GoDaddy decided they don't see the need for my curbside pick up orders to go to an "unfulfilled" status before "awaiting pickup". That's actually what they said, "they don't see the need".  I am expected to open every single order to see if it has been fulfilled. How is this practical?

4 REPLIES 4
JesseW
Community Manager

Hi @peterparker10. Thanks for your feedback. I'd be happy to pass this on to our product team if you can give a few more details on how this would be helpful for you. In my own perspective, it would seem that for an order that needs to be picked up, "awaiting pickup" would essentially be the same as "unfulfilled", but I'm guessing you have a specific way that you're working through things that makes it more relevant. If you can provide that information, I'd be happy to pass this on. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Heres how it worked a few weeks ago before the change: I open my dashboard,
I have several new curbside orders, on my dashboard they show a status of
"unfulfilled". I open an order, I pick the items from my shelves and click
the button that says ready for pickup and the system emails the customer
saying the order is ready to be picked up. The status changes to "awaiting
pickup", so i know that i have done my part of the order.

Now, after the recent update the online store, a new curbside order shows a
status of "awaiting pickup" right away, on my dashboard, as if I have
already gone and packed the order. I have to open every single order to see
if I have checked it ready for pick up. Huge waste of time.

--
Anthony Barth
IT Manager--Assistant Manager
Changing Hands Bookstore
6428 South McClintock Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283
480 730-0205

Gotcha @peterparker10. That makes sense to me. I'll pass this on to our product team for review. In testing this, I see that "unfulfilled" is still a status for products that are backordered, so the feature is still there, just not available for some reason. Thanks!

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
AlvinY
Product Team

Hi @peterparker10 , thank for this feedback.  I'm one of the product managers for the Online Store, and we hear your frustration loud and clear.  I'm pleased to let you know that In-person pickup orders when first received will again show as Unfulfilled in the dashboard, as long as you didn't check the box stating "My products are available for immediate pickup".  Only after you send out the notification to your customers that their order is ready for pickup will the status change to Awaiting Pickup.