• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Getting Started

CDN issue once again

Time ago I had an issue with CDN and SSL but it got resolved until today! Now the stylesheet of my site is broken. I thought it was because a plugin but CDN is causing the issue since I disabled it and my site looks normal again.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Growlroo @vicetias @Imankj 

There was an issue earlier this afternoon (Around 3pm U.S. Eastern) It had to do with an SSL Certificate issue and as such, all CDN content was being presented as not secure / error due to the certificate issue, it was breaking sites.

From what I could tell it was resolved by around 5:30pm (U.S. Eastern) as they had to roll out the fix across the enter CDN system.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
    New

I disabled the CDN but still have the same issue

It's a mess! I waited for a few minutes and it got disabled.Try again!

I too had it happen to three different client websites. It's an issue with the CDN. Turn off the CDN and flush any Cache plugins and you should be OK.

My guess is that Godaddy's CDN cache got corrupted somehow.

@Growlroo @vicetias @Imankj 

There was an issue earlier this afternoon (Around 3pm U.S. Eastern) It had to do with an SSL Certificate issue and as such, all CDN content was being presented as not secure / error due to the certificate issue, it was breaking sites.

From what I could tell it was resolved by around 5:30pm (U.S. Eastern) as they had to roll out the fix across the enter CDN system.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

Thank you. It got resolved.

really? https://gtmetrix.com/ still show my website not connected with cdn even i enabled the cdn.