• GoDaddy Community
  • Managed WordPress Hosting
  • Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Fatal error:

All my website that I am hosting on godaddy are built with wordpress and every last one of them are getting the similar message:

Warning: require(/home/content/28/3896128/html/wp-admin/wp-blog-header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/28/3896128/html/wp-admin/index.php on line 17

Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/content/28/3896128/html/wp-admin/wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5_6/lib/php') in /home/content/28/3896128/html/wp-admin/index.php on line 17

Can someone please let me know if there is a solution for this and what is the reasoning behind receive this message?

My site are not down, this message only happen when I try to login to the back end.

Only temporary fix I have found is to reinstall wordpress and that only works temporary the message will come back a few days later.

4 REPLIES 4
    Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I

Re: Fatal error:

Hi,
    What platform are you hosting on? This information will be a big help. Has WordPress been updated lately?

That error looks similar to ones you might get when updating it theme or a plug-in and the update is not complete or is corrupted. No guarantee on that though.

Hope this helps,
    James
    Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites

I'm hosting on Linux with 5.6 PHP Version and I have about 6 sites all being hosted under the same account. They all do the same thing. They all have different themes as well.

Employee
    Employee

I'd strongly suggest running a malware scan. GoDaddy's Website Security, or a plugin like WordFence.

There's a good chance your hosting account has been compromised.

Did the Godaddy web security the did a scan and didn't find anything. I will try the plugin you just suggested.