• Managed WordPress Hosting

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Slow site, low resources

Hello,

I've reached out to godaddy support multiple times for this issue with no help at all. 

My website is very slow and it even will time out and get a 503 error and something about godaddy firewall...

I checked CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage under my cpanel and it says this:

Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours
    Physical memory resources were limited for your site
    You have reached entry processes (number of simultaneously running php and cgi scripts, as well as cron jobs and shell sessions) limit 6932 times I/O usage resources were limited for your site;

It shows spikes on the graphs now and then that my resources are maxed, then it goes down again. 

I can't figure out why this is happening. I have a small site with very low traffic and there isn't a lot of content on it. I have a few plugins but I did some research on them and it doesn't seem they use up much resources. 

Is this happening from files that I should remove? Is it something else? I really have no idea what to do and am frustrated with godaddy customer service. I was suppose to get an email yesterday but never did...Any suggestions or help would be appreciated!

1 REPLY 1
    New

Re: Slow site, low resources

I'm getting this error in the error log repeatedly. I'm not sure how to fix it

PHP Warning:  mysqli_query(): (HY000/2013): Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1924