Can you send a screen shot of where you are seeing that - I've never seen that before and can only think it is an example placeholder
I'm getting a 404 error and even trying to get to the root of the site - it's like it was removed from the server
The page is showing the date is 2019/06/12 which is standard PHP / Unix time format unless you switch it around - Everything looks good
Ok - it just switched to 2012/11/28 - it was showing today
So...a couple of things...
1) You posted this in the Managed WordPress "category" this site looks doesn't look like a WordPress site
2) What type of server is this (linux / windows)
3) What version of PHP are you running?? from what i've googled it looks like this maybe a PHP version issue not a server issue
You have the magic machine, mine is still wrong, they said they fixed it, don't know why I'm not seeing anything different. Tried it on different computer as well. Thanks.
Just some suggestions that I would try with troubleshooting this
1) If you have command line access to your server and check there - what does it show
2) If you do a phpinfo() what do you get
3) What if you output each part of the date separately and also the time
4) What version of PHP are you running
5) What does the timestamp of the file show as??
This could help point where your issue is