cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Add Favicon to website with redirect?

I wasn't able to find any comprehensive answer on this.

Essentially, I am redirecting my godaddy domain to unbounce where I built my landingpages. But the hosting still exists in Godaddy, 

How do I add the favicon image to my domain?

Kind regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Add Favicon to website with redirect?

Hi @Luuk. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you want a favicon to appear for a site, it would need to be added wherever the website is hosted. It wouldn't be something that you would be able to control on the GoDaddy side if all you're doing here is redirecting to another provider. The browser will load the favicon from the website itself. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Add Favicon to website with redirect?

Hi @Luuk. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you want a favicon to appear for a site, it would need to be added wherever the website is hosted. It wouldn't be something that you would be able to control on the GoDaddy side if all you're doing here is redirecting to another provider. The browser will load the favicon from the website itself. I hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

View solution in original post