Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Swearword
New

Am I able to list a .it domain extension?

Any help much appreciated,

I have several '.it' domains which I have with another registrar. I joined GoDaddy to list them but noticed that the '.it' extension is not available in the drop down box when trying to list them.

Also, I have tried to list them on another well known site but they still remain unverified after a week now, after having followed the correct procedures for verification.

Is there something that I am unaware with regarding the .it extensions? How am I able to list them on GoDaddy if there is not an option?

Again, any help appreciated

Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @Swearword,

Welcome to the Community!

When you mentioned "listing" the .IT domain, are we correct in assuming you meant to list the domain in the auctions service? Due to the registration and trustee requirements for the .IT domains, set by their Registry, a .IT domain cannot be listed in auction. You can read more about that ccTLD here

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TLH

Hi @Swearword,

Welcome to the Community!

When you mentioned "listing" the .IT domain, are we correct in assuming you meant to list the domain in the auctions service? Due to the registration and trustee requirements for the .IT domains, set by their Registry, a .IT domain cannot be listed in auction. You can read more about that ccTLD here

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at godaddy.com/help/contact-us

View solution in original post