Can't change my nameservers, Error Appears

dns.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Cant change my nameservers, Error Appears

Hi @Donnick and @bepanahpyaar,

Welcome to the Community! As you both express the same issue, we offer suggestions for both here.

Please make sure your domain is active before you try to change the nameservers. It can take a little time to fully register some ccTLDs (Country-code domains). If you're in an ICANN verification status over the registrant information, you'll need to resolve that first. Most of all, please open a private/incognito browsing window to take the action of changing your nameservers.

If none of these resolve the issue for you, or you have a ccTLD with special nameserver requirements, please contact the GoDaddy support team at one of the numbers below. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

I'm also having the same problem since yesterday, customer support not picking call and my country network provider charges me high call rate for international number, no email support and no online chat support... godaddy sucks 

Highlighted
Solution

Hi @Donnick and @bepanahpyaar,

Welcome to the Community! As you both express the same issue, we offer suggestions for both here.

Please make sure your domain is active before you try to change the nameservers. It can take a little time to fully register some ccTLDs (Country-code domains). If you're in an ICANN verification status over the registrant information, you'll need to resolve that first. Most of all, please open a private/incognito browsing window to take the action of changing your nameservers.

If none of these resolve the issue for you, or you have a ccTLD with special nameserver requirements, please contact the GoDaddy support team at one of the numbers below. If calling isn't an option for you, please try our live chat available Monday-Friday from 5am-6pm Arizona time (MST) on the US/English home page (https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us).

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post