Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
kco
New

Cannot change name server. error DccActionResult(276)

Hi

I am unable to change the name server for one of my domains to godaddy's default nameserver. It shows an error message "DccActionResult(276)". Any help in this regard is much appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
TLH

Hi @kco,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve the nameserver issue in your account? If you're still having trouble, here are a few things you can try.

1. First and easiest is to take that action - changing the nameservers - in a private/incognito browsing window. This will remove any caching issues that are triggering that error message. 
  2.  Are you using custom nameservers for the domain? Or is your domain a ccTLD (country-code domain)? There can be specific requirements in place by the registry that you'll want to check out. Just go to this link, choose your domain ending, then check the nameserver notes in that article. 
  3. And the third is to check the validity of your nameservers with the hosting provider to which you're trying to direct the domain.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TLH

Hi @kco,

Welcome to the Community!

Were you able to resolve the nameserver issue in your account? If you're still having trouble, here are a few things you can try.

1. First and easiest is to take that action - changing the nameservers - in a private/incognito browsing window. This will remove any caching issues that are triggering that error message. 
  2.  Are you using custom nameservers for the domain? Or is your domain a ccTLD (country-code domain)? There can be specific requirements in place by the registry that you'll want to check out. Just go to this link, choose your domain ending, then check the nameserver notes in that article. 
  3. And the third is to check the validity of your nameservers with the hosting provider to which you're trying to direct the domain.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

lumianph
New

when i tried to enter my own nameservers, it always said "an unexpected error occurred" ! Please help!

[Post moved to similar thread with solution]

We tried changing our nameservers via manual method. After adding and submitting, it says "Unexpected error occurred" We have already checked for solution in other community posts but in vain

The customer support number is not working as well.

Requesting a solution asap

[Post moved to similar thread with solution]