cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNS: TXT records for DKIM and DMARC are not visible online

I've added 2 TXT records for DKIM and DMARK for both a domain and its subdomain (4 records in total).

After 4 days, nothing have showed up on DNS lookup tools.

From what I've googled, ONLY on godaddy one must specify in the domain name only the selector and not the domain, as godaddy's system concatenates it to the domain name by default.

Tried also to embed the records values in "", but nothing. Also tried removing the _ from the hostname. Nothing. Cannot use @ in combo with the DKIM selector (the input field failed to validate "selector._domainkey.@", wants only "@", which does not allow the DKIM selector).

Even using A records to bind the domain ("prod" in addition to "@") and the subdomain ("beta") proved useless when used with the DKIM selector.

Their support was absolutely useless and unable to help me, only told me about the domain automatic post-position.

The 4 records as shown in godaddy's GUI are:

DOMAIN DKIM RECORD

Host: 1597903545.exporium._domainkey
Value: v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDm9pDA0mKYeF38qjNMbE29U6VK6p2mwZyDKB/YUwwKFC+hcW1uSYpS5n3KrzcQFZlBmkdJn7u4L+Km4C7ZB95n4JzvbNzHIgZ2FgdmIf2Nk1ektJ0K4N6+53DYPXERetM/FYsACRKX0tocC7wCYu1vR+qhLTs+t+pByqZ8A0lISwIDAQAB
TTL: 1 hour

DOMAIN DMARK RECORD

Host: _dmarc
Value: v=DMARC1; p=none

SUBDOMAIN DKIM RECORD

Host: 1597903545.exporium._domainkey.beta
Value: v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDm9pDA0mKYeF38qjNMbE29U6VK6p2mwZyDKB/YUwwKFC+hcW1uSYpS5n3KrzcQFZlBmkdJn7u4L+Km4C7ZB95n4JzvbNzHIgZ2FgdmIf2Nk1ektJ0K4N6+53DYPXERetM/FYsACRKX0tocC7wCYu1vR+qhLTs+t+pByqZ8A0lISwIDAQAB

SUBDOMAIN DMARK RECORD

Host: _dmarc.beta
Value: v=DMARC1; p=none

Any good soul can spot the error or knows the cause?

Thank you very much.

0 REPLIES 0