cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Contact Renewal

I received an email from godaddy this morning that I need to renew contact information with a link to do so. Clicking on the link or even copying and pasting takes me to the contact info renewal page - the content of the page appears for about 2 seconds and then disappears. I have tried chrome, ff and edge and nothing works. Can't contact godaddy because chat seems to always be offline and cannot find a way to open a ticket anymore?

Any suggestions? Thanks - Andrew

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Domain Contact Renewal

Hi @awilson3rd,

Thanks for posting. You should be able to review or update your domains contact information by logging in and following the steps in this article. If you continue to have issues, I'd recommend contacting live support.

Lisi - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Re: Domain Contact Renewal

Thanks for replying. 

Was in a chat session with Godaddy for nearly 2 hours before I had to close it after nearly ripping all my hair out. It was impossible for them to understand the issue and they wanted me to use another ISP, check with my service provider and even stranger things - even though I told them time and time again that the page loads, not tracert issues etc. They couldn't seem to understand what I was talking about and in the end I am no further forward. They wouldn't open a ticket either. 

Horrendous support today to be honest. 

Andrew