cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Domain Purchased But Not Visible In Domain Manager

I just bought the domain learnriches.com on go daddy. shouldn't it be visible in domain management ?

28 REPLIES 28

Re: Domain Purchased But Not Visible In Domain Manager

Hi,

Please contact support via chat or call to check the issue with your domain.

Regards,

Klajdi Toci

Klajdi Toci, CEO of DuaFaqe

I bought a domain but its not in my account its the code. why there is so support email also to send this is the code of my purchase

Hey habibbest

Welcome to the Community Forum! 

If your looking for more direct help from our Support Team, you'll actually need to call in or use the chat option at the top or bottom of this page when they are available. Live chat is available Mon-Fri at 5AM - 6PM Arizona time (UTC-7). Since this is a public forum, our agents will be better able to assist you with locating your domain purchase which may still be completing through the registry side. 

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Had the same problem.  If you go to auctions.godaddy.com
then Domain Auctions>Bidding List>Won

...you will find your won auction and see the date it officially transfers to your account.

[However, it is not very user-friendly by GoDaddy that you cannot find your won auction through your Account page.]

Support isn't avalaible... 

what can I do?

Employee
Employee

Hello jessicadp, 

Sorry to hear that your new domain registration is not showing up in your account. Some domain registrations may take upto 90 minutes to complete as the registry confirms the registration. If it has been over 90 minutes please contact our 24/7 customer support line at (480) 505-8877 and our representatives will be happy to research this issue further.

Best Wishes,

-Techfly

I just bought the domain eyeviner.com on go daddy.

It isn't available on and not visible in domain management.

Employee
Employee

Hello @buyonelk!

Thank you for posting. New domains can sometimes take up to an hour to appear within your account. After that, if your domain does not appear, please reach out to our support team.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

Hello @Heather

It was visible at the beginning,

I check it after a month,  The Domain purchased by me doesn't appear anymore.

So i don't know why it isn't listed under my domain..

Thank you, for replying.. Please help me solve this problem..

Employee
Employee

Hello @buyonelk!

Thank you for your reply. It's hard to say what's happened here. I think your best option is to reach out to our support team to have them review your account to see why your domain isn't within it.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator

go daddy is very bad customer service. my domain is not visible yet. no chat support .i called customer service did not answer anyone. call charge was expensive more than domain fee. i found another way.

You may Have Multiple account in godaddy ,at the same time signed in same IP adders you will got this issues ,sign out all godaddy account and restart your browser and again sign in ...good luck

www.h2owiki.com

Hi,

also i bought a domain named 

'maghrebarabi.com' is not showing in domain manager.

Thanks,

New

Hi,

I've already purchased a domain with name  elusivehub.com , and it doesn't apear at my domain list. There's any problem about it?

Regards

I bought a domain too
wawan-travelling.co.uk
But it doesnt appear in domain manager too..... Bad

Please help me too...
I have called the support team.... And they said it take about 24 hours.......but till now...
The domain I paid doesnt appear in my domain management...
Here is my domain
wawan-travelling.co.uk

Hi @wawan1988

Registration of a .UK domain can take some extra time at the registry to confirm and setup in your account. A glance at the whois directory has it appear that the process is complete and the domain is listed in your account. If you have any further trouble with the registration, please call our customer support at your convenience at one of the numbers listed in the link below.

TLH - GoDaddy.com
Supporting you at x.co/247support

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support

i've purchased also a domain name under the name : marocpro24.com

and not showing any domain in domain manager dashboard

what can we do the support s very bad they don't have any time to resolve customers problems they want only dollars and keep sleeping 

New

I've already purchased a domain with Managed WordPress Basic hosting plan with free doamain

, and it doesn't show  at my domain list. There's any problem about it?

i purchased a domain but not yet visible ,please help its up to a week now
New

I've had the same issue re; domains not showing.  Have contacted support but no response and generic email bounces.  The UI is shockingly unintuitive and feels like it can only been designed to be so confusing. Hence you need to 'call' (no email support in 2017 - WTH!!!) and pay more money for basic 'support'

Will be my last domain purchase via them...

New

How can I renew my Domain alltechinstitute.com after expired,I can't access it anymore from my dashboard or account.

Thanks so much for your answer now i know why my product doesnt have my domain! So trouble.

They don't respond to calls. worst customer service.

New

I have added a domain to my server configution after reset, and the domain is not showing in the domain manager.

Please how do I rectify the issue?

Regards

I purchased a domain. But not visible here. Please help me

I'm having the same problem. Domain was purchased yesterday, now says I haven't purchased anything!

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi Everyone. More often than not, when this situation occurs, it means you have more than one GoDaddy account and the domain/product is just in a different account. I would suggest you double check the account number listed on the receipt to make sure you're logging into the correct account. If you are but you're still not seeing the products, please do connect with our support team.

As a reminder, this is not a support forum and if there is an issue with your domain/product purchase, GoDaddy customer support will need to help you with anything account specific. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.