Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Email support for Coma recovery patient

Please can somebody help me...

I have recently (2 months ago) recovered from a car accident where I was placed into a drug induced coma to help with my recovery. I am fortunate to have survived the accident but I now have memory issues and the biggest issue was an infection which has affected my voice (I can not speak) I can not (even if I wanted to) call GoDaddy AU support over the phone..

I did email GoDaddy months ago (to a generic support email) asking for help but no one responded. I don't have anyone to call on my behalf and I would rather not do that as I am not disabled.

I have / had many domain names with Godaddy (over 400) that were all set for renewal but due to my accident being in a drug induced coma, recovery, my memory issues, the fact I can't speak on the phone, Bushfires in Australia and now CoronaVirus it's all been too much and even though GoDaddy has continued to try and automatically direct debit my account constantly (that bank account has been closed) my domains are being cancelled for failed billing and non payment, I need GoDaddy to please stop trying to take payment to pause and to help me manage this.

I have invested so much money into GoDaddy domains over the years it's dissapointing they have no alternative support soloution for someone who has no voice and needs urgent help.

you're online chat does not work/ is no longer available?

I understand GoDaddy only wants to offer phone support (I imagine that has more to do with up/cross-selling rather than offering faster support) but can somebody please advise what my best options are here?

It's beyond stressful please help.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Email support for Coma recovery patient

@BJ888 

So sorry to hear about your situation

1) https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us This is where the chat link is - I know some people have said it doesn't load - if you cannot get it to load - I recommend trying a VPN to a US ip address 

2) If you go to https://account.godaddy.com/subscriptions you should be able to see all your renewals and disable auto renew / change the payment method

If the screen loads blank - try a private browsing window and you should be good to go 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Email support for Coma recovery patient

@BJ888 

So sorry to hear about your situation

1) https://www.godaddy.com/help/contact-us This is where the chat link is - I know some people have said it doesn't load - if you cannot get it to load - I recommend trying a VPN to a US ip address 

2) If you go to https://account.godaddy.com/subscriptions you should be able to see all your renewals and disable auto renew / change the payment method

If the screen loads blank - try a private browsing window and you should be good to go 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post