cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted

GoDaddy Domain Broker Service

I just can't believe how deceptive and dishonest Godaddy's Domain Broker service is.

I've seen scams, but this one is off the chart.

2019-06-21_15-10-14.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI
Solution

Re: GoDaddy Domain Broker Service is 100% Scam and deceptive.

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

It is a Broker service, as it says in the screenshot you provided they'll contact the current owner and negotiate if they're interested in selling.  Obviously it would be silly to purchase broker service for a domain that's obviously not going to be for sale.  But for domains that may be for sale this shows you have a serious offer (I know I personally ignore offers that are not backed by a broker).  If there's interest in selling they'll negotiate on your behalf, and if an agreement is made they facilitate the transaction.  It is very important to use a broker in this type of transaction as they make sure the buyer gets their domain and the seller gets their money.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI
Solution

Hello 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

Highlighted
Super User II Super User II
Super User II
Solution

It is a Broker service, as it says in the screenshot you provided they'll contact the current owner and negotiate if they're interested in selling.  Obviously it would be silly to purchase broker service for a domain that's obviously not going to be for sale.  But for domains that may be for sale this shows you have a serious offer (I know I personally ignore offers that are not backed by a broker).  If there's interest in selling they'll negotiate on your behalf, and if an agreement is made they facilitate the transaction.  It is very important to use a broker in this type of transaction as they make sure the buyer gets their domain and the seller gets their money.