cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Adwords "Destination Not Working"

Need help with my Domain and hopefully somebody has had this same problem and knows how to fix it. I purchased a domain on Godaddy and forwarded a URL under my Domain and tried to run a Ad on Google Ads. Google Adwords rejected my Ad and the status said "Destination Not Working". I'm not a tech savy guy so I'm not sure exactly what to do. Is it the HTTP or HTTPS problem or is it my DNS? Please Help!

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Google Adwords "Destination Not Working"

Hi @brown33. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! If you're working with ads you'll want to make sure you're using the URL you're forwarding to when you set up the ad service. You won't be able to specify you want ads on your domain since it's just forwarded. Also, if you are hosting the ads on the URL you're forwarding to, you probably don't want to use our masking service. This loads the URL in an iframe and could cause problems with the ad script that you're using. Hope that helps. If not, feel free to provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.