cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Getting Started

How to Park my Domain

I have a domain baatcheetpoint.com, firstly i connect this on my blogger website and successfully connected. But due to non-favorable theme and layout of website, so i decide the transfer my domain to godaddy website. I successfully disconnect the domain from blogger, but 48hours is already gone and my domain is not parked successfully.

Kindly guide me how to park my domain for locate my DNS and my godaddy website easily connected to godaddy domain baatcheetpoint.com.

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Super User III

@baatcheetpointIn your DNS make sure you've removed these records...

Type Host/name Points to/value
A record @ 216.239.32.21
A record @ 216.239.34.21
A record @ 216.239.36.21
A record @ 216.239.38.21

Also there should already be a CNAME for www, make sure it's pointing to @ instead of Google.

CNAME reocrd www @

View solution in original post

@baatcheetpoint 

Now when you go back to Websites + Marketing and click the change link next to the domain you can put in your domain and GoDaddy will do the rest

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

12 REPLIES 12
Super User IV

@baatcheetpoint 

I just visited the site and got the parked page - I would suggest trying in a private window / clearing your cache

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Hi,

I try your guidance but domain still not parked successfully.

Please guide me another way to solve the solution.

Kindly check this link my domain not park yet.

https://dnschecker.org/#A/50.63.202.32.BAATCHEETPOINT.COM

Super User III

@baatcheetpointIn your DNS make sure you've removed these records...

A record @ 216.239.32.21
A record @ 216.239.34.21
A record @ 216.239.36.21
A record @ 216.239.38.21

Also there should already be a CNAME for www, make sure it's pointing to @ instead of Google.

CNAME reocrd www @

I try your guidance but can't do anything. Why this statement is shows when enter my own domain to connect my godaddy website.

kindly find out the below screenshot, analyze and refer me a possible solution.

Waiting for you prompt response.

baatcheetpoint_0-1580558614565.png

@baatcheetpoint 

The error message about the domain is in use means you have it connected with another GoDaddy Hosting product  - do you have any other servers / products in your account?

Thank you so much my Domain is successfully parked.

Now, i want to connect my domain to my godaddy webite 'https://baatcheetpoint.godaddysites.com/'. In domain setting i forward my domain to this link but still domain is not connect with my webiste.

Kindly guide me, how to easily connect my godaddy domain baatcheetpoint.com to my godaddy website https://baatcheetpoint.godaddysites.com/.

Waiting for your prompt response.

@baatcheetpoint 

You need to disable the forwarding you did at the domain level - then in the Websites + Marketing site you have, you can change the domain to your actual domain and GoDaddy will update the DNS settings and install an SSL certificate

How to disabled my Domain from forwards?

Please guide me.

@baatcheetpoint 

If you go to https://dcc.godaddy.com/manage/baatcheetpoint.com/dns You should be able to scroll down to the bottom where you have the forwarding options - 

Right now you have there https://baatcheetpoint.godaddysites.com/ You want to delete that

After waiting about 10 minutes

then go back to the control panel for the website where it allowed you to change the domain were you were getting the error message and you should be able to add your domain there

Thanks for your time.

I successfully disable to forward domain but one issue is not solved yet.

How to connect domain with godaddy website+marketing?

My domain is baatcheetpoint.com and website+marketing 'https://baatcheetpoint.godaddysites.com/'.

Waiting for your prompt response.

@baatcheetpoint 

Now when you go back to Websites + Marketing and click the change link next to the domain you can put in your domain and GoDaddy will do the rest