cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

How to recover canceled domain?

Hi Community,

I have just registered to host with free email, I just tried to kick off auto-renewal but I think it canceled my domain and other products, anyone can help me with this?

godaddy.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: How to recover canceled domain?

Hi @tophunter. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! If you have canceled a domain, you can sometimes recover it by following the instructions in this article. However, if that doesn't work for you, please connect with our customer care team so they can see if recovering the domain is possible. 

If there are other products you have canceled, these are not as easily recoverable. You'll want to get with our support team on that as well so they can see if they can issue a refund for you or help you get the products back in some way. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How to recover canceled domain?

@tophunter wrote:

Hi Community,

I have just registered to host with free email, I just tried to kick off auto-renewal but I think it canceled my domain and other products, anyone can help me with this?

godaddy.JPG

@tophunter I'm thinking you accidentally deleted or "canceled" the domain. I agree with @JesseW, reach out to customer service to get this resolved asap.

---