cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

I bought a domain I don't need

So a few days a go a person who works for me bought a domain name, and i now dont  need it...can i cancel and get a refund? i can only find answers on cancelling domains you have had for a while, thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

GoDaddy has one of the best return policies I've come across when it comes to domain and other hosting products. That's the good news @graham1024uk. Typically it's a case by case decision and you should contact customer service immediately. The are some ICANN rules that come into play.

I usually find it to be most advantageous before 48 hours. If it is too late for the domain make sure that your auto renew is turned off. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

GoDaddy has one of the best return policies I've come across when it comes to domain and other hosting products. That's the good news @graham1024uk. Typically it's a case by case decision and you should contact customer service immediately. The are some ICANN rules that come into play.

I usually find it to be most advantageous before 48 hours. If it is too late for the domain make sure that your auto renew is turned off. I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

found the solution.

wikiuni-trier.de i bought it but i donr need