cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

I have installed domain validated certificate on shared wordpress but server replaces it by fake.crt

Hi - I have installed domain validated (DV) certificate for shared environment Wordpress website and godaddy.sg cPanel shows everything is setup and website is secure.  However when I access domain website in any browser, instead of valid certificate godaddy web server send expired certificate fake.crt.which causes site to show as insecure. Please help what is missing in setup to get godaddy webserver return correct certificate.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @MT37 and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I do apologize for the delayed response. You can always test your SSL's configuration by following the steps in the link provided. If there are issues with your SSL then you can always rekey your certificate.

If you are not comfortable with installing, rekeying, and managing your SSL then there is the option option to purchase a Managed SSL. Please reach out to GoDaddy Support if you prefer this option. Again I do apologize for the delayed response and I hope you found this response helpful.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7 via phone or chat!