cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

MX,SRV and subdomain A Records don't propagate

First about MX records.. I've created MX record four days ago and still not propagated
the configuration is

MX record
Type : MX
Host : al-adawy.com
Value : @ 
Priority : 10
A record
Type : A
Host : @
Value : "My server ip"

and subdomains also not propagated
Type : A
Host : development.al-adawy.com
Value : "My server ip"

Please I need help with this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Employee

Hello @Ahmed_El-Adawy ,

Thanks for reaching out, and Welcome to the Community!  Sorry to hear there are some propagation issues.  The first thing I would do is go back, using a private/incognito browser , and delete, then re-add the records, making sure there are no extra spaces or accidental dots.  If they do not start to work within the next 24 hours, I strongly encourage you to call into customer support so they can take a look at some additional tools to use to get the records to connect properly.  You may also skip the wait and call in to see if there are any issues that may be affecting your domain’s record set-up.  Have a good day ! 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hello @Ahmed_El-Adawy ,

Thanks for reaching out, and Welcome to the Community!  Sorry to hear there are some propagation issues.  The first thing I would do is go back, using a private/incognito browser , and delete, then re-add the records, making sure there are no extra spaces or accidental dots.  If they do not start to work within the next 24 hours, I strongly encourage you to call into customer support so they can take a look at some additional tools to use to get the records to connect properly.  You may also skip the wait and call in to see if there are any issues that may be affecting your domain’s record set-up.  Have a good day ! 

Sales and Support available 24/7 via phone or chat

View solution in original post