cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My domain name was deleted without reason

I received an email this morning from GoDaddy saying my domain was canceled and deleted without any reason and notice. It is still valid and paid for.

I have tried to get it back in the registrar, but it still blocked in my name. I cannot find it anywhere in my GoDaddy's account. There is one option if I want recover it, but I have to pay almost 70 euros.

I cannot get anyone in the line in its terrible support. 

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Re: My domain name was deleted without reason

@andersenmp wrote:

I received an email this morning from GoDaddy saying my domain was canceled and deleted without any reason and notice. It is still valid and paid for.

I have tried to get it back in the registrar, but it still blocked in my name. I cannot find it anywhere in my GoDaddy's account. There is one option if I want recover it, but I have to pay almost 70 euros.

I cannot get anyone in the line in its terrible support. 

@andersenmp It sounds to me like the domain name expired and you'll need to recover the domain to get it back.

---

Re: My domain name was deleted without reason

Hi @justingodfrey,

GoDaddy experienced an issue where country code top-level domains were canceled on Saturday morning (CET). It took a couple of hours to get them on the phone and another day to fix it. After the domain came back to my account, I had to delete the addon domain and subdomain, and create them again in order to get my DNS records back.