cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

My websites speed is very low please suggest me an appropriate hosting for my website

Hello,

My website is not performing well in search engine because of load please suggest me an appropriate hosting according to the page size of my website.

i have done speed optimization my self and consult with the developers and they said your hosting is not performing well.

I don't want to waste my money again please suggest me a good hosting for my website

1.jpg

2.jpg

I am have used the following plugins and theme

1. wp rocket
  2. wp smush
  3. shortcode ultimate
  4. some security plugins
  5. insert header footer script
  6. GP premium theme without page builder

My Website

THANK YOU

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User IV

@loganmoran14 

I took a look at the site and it loaded in under 2 seconds for me. https://gtmetrix.com/reports/paintballmaskarena.com/0VmAqJwI You are getting A ratings here - every one of "scan" tools are going to show slightly different.

At this point I would say to get higher ranking in the search engines is you need to get additional links TO your site. Additionally I would look at your site content and how it is structured. Personally I found it confusing between what was a blog vs what are affiliate links to Amazon. I would look at Google Analytics to see how people are getting to your site / how much time they are spending on it and where they are going to.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User IV

@loganmoran14 

I took a look at the site and it loaded in under 2 seconds for me. https://gtmetrix.com/reports/paintballmaskarena.com/0VmAqJwI You are getting A ratings here - every one of "scan" tools are going to show slightly different.

At this point I would say to get higher ranking in the search engines is you need to get additional links TO your site. Additionally I would look at your site content and how it is structured. Personally I found it confusing between what was a blog vs what are affiliate links to Amazon. I would look at Google Analytics to see how people are getting to your site / how much time they are spending on it and where they are going to.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post