cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New

Purchased domain from elsewhere with GoDaddy hosting?

Hi eveyone,

purchase a domain from pknic and point on existing godaddy hosting.now issue is that i can replace the godaddy nameserver with PKNIC nameserver .but pknic domain is not point on the godaddy. hosting.some one help me.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI

Re: Purchased domain from elsewhere with GoDaddy hosting?

Assalam u Alaikum

Hi 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.
Highlighted
New

thank you for your feedback.i can talk to domain provider he said we can only provide you domain.if you lost nameserver than we have no back up.

Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI

Ask him to provide access to domain panel. And I will guide you how to do setting.

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.
Highlighted
New

sir i have login aceess of domain.is it different from domain panel?

Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI

Oh, they don't provide you full access. Because many Pakistani Domain companies don't want to lose their customers by domain transfer.

Highlighted
New

Thanks a lot.domain provider give customer support service from monday to friday.so i can contact you on monday.thank you sir for your time.

Highlighted
Resolver VI
Resolver VI

Thank you. Its my pleasure.