cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Still can't change Nameservers

I registered a new domain not too long ago, went to change nameservers to the following:

ns1.vercel-dns.com
ns2.vercel-dns.com

The interface for doing so must have changed recently, none of the recent posts about nameserver issues seem to apply here, and screenshots i've found are all outdated. When I go to DNS management, there's a Nameservers section, I click Change, I click Add my own nameservers, put the two values in, Save, get error: "Nameserver not available". I know they are up though. I tried using their IP addresses in that same form, didn't work. Anyone know what's going on or what I'm doing wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for getting back. I tried again this morning, and it worked this time. TLD was just .com. Not sure what was up, but I guess it's fixed now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User IV

@rberner 

What is your domain name? I know some domain types have certain DNS requirements.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Thanks for getting back. I tried again this morning, and it worked this time. TLD was just .com. Not sure what was up, but I guess it's fixed now.

View solution in original post