cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Their is no policy for refund.

The worst payment system. There is no option for refund as payment failed due to technical errors and get deducted from your bank account. No support at all.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

GoDaddy both has and displays their Refund Policy @ICCSIR. Perhaps you mean that GoDaddy did not/would not issue you a refund? I start by connecting GoDaddysupport by either chat or phone. I'm sure that support would offer you a solution if your request is in line with their Refund Policy? I can't speak to your skeptic situation but I hope contacting support helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User II Super User II
Super User II

GoDaddy both has and displays their Refund Policy @ICCSIR. Perhaps you mean that GoDaddy did not/would not issue you a refund? I start by connecting GoDaddysupport by either chat or phone. I'm sure that support would offer you a solution if your request is in line with their Refund Policy? I can't speak to your skeptic situation but I hope contacting support helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

View solution in original post