cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Unable to set custom cloudfare nameserver

Hi,

I am trying to change again nameserver but I got unavailable name server error. I was successfully setup custom nameserver before, then I change to default, then got error unavailable when changing back to custom with the same nameserver.

The following is cloudflare nameservers:

lynn.ns.cloudflare.com

rita.ns.cloudflare.com

Please help me 

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Unable to set custom cloudfare nameserver

Hey there @kaspar,

First thing I would try to do is clear you browser cache. If that doesn't remedy the situation, attempt to access your account and change the nameservers in a different browser.

If neither of those options work, you may have some sort of bug and need to call phone support or contact live chat to resolve the issue. It may be as simple as a DNS cluster flush.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I drink and I know things. Especially about websites and web hosting.
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

hello

i want to change name servers from 

ns81.domaincontrol.com
ns82.domaincontrol.com

to 

ns1.mega-tronix.com
ns2.mega-tronix.com

something went wrong.. its showing me myname servers on 3rd and 4th position ...

please check screenshot as well. i want only my new name servers in first and second position

can you help me here.. 

Inline image

and i do not see any edit mode right now