cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
New

Why is GoDaddy parking my domain?

I have been billed for a year of this joke. Now it says godaddy is parking this domain for free? Anyone know how to reach these thieves? $19 a month billed for a year should get more than nothing, right? Unfortunately, after they roped me in I found out these charletains are just another extension of google and facebook!

5 REPLIES 5
New

Re: Why is GoDaddy parking my domain?

Yes Kimmis, you been hoodood!

New

Wow, wish I'd just gone back to ebay! 

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hey @Kimmis. Sorry to hear you're having trouble. It's difficult to say for sure what's happening in your situation without more information. Typically if a domain is parked, it's because either the domain itself or the hosting/site builder it's attached to has expired. Domain registrations and hosting are renewed individually. I'd recommend connecting with our customer care team if you're not sure what steps to take next. If you don't wish to call, you can reach out to our chat support team. They are available Monday - Friday, 5 am to 6 pm (UTC/GMT -7) on the United States - English version of our Help page.

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
New

I have the same problem every some amount of time my website shows This Web page is parked FREE,  courtesy of GoDaddy. I have three days that bought this domain from godaddy and to be honest it's very frustrating. My domain is llgjermeni.com. I have done all configuration and my host site works. The problem I think is from godaddy because I checked the domain with google console and shows that I don't have the ownership of this domain. I don't know why godaddy doing that.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

@laert What you've described sounds like you had an additional A Record that still pointed to our parked page server. When this happens, your site will load intermittently and occasionally you'll see a parked page instead. Looking at llgjermeni.com now, it seems you've addressed the issue since all of the domain's A Records are now pointing to another provider. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.